Wednesday 28 January 2015

End of Antigua and the Start of the City!

So Friday I said goodbye to Don Pedro Spanish school and my teacher Ceci after 2 1\2 weeks in Antigua and 3 weeks worth of Spanish! 
Having spent 4+ hours a day with the same people its hard to say bye, especially when you get on with them so well!  Though, it just adds another reason to my already long list of reasons to return! 

Then Saturday I said goodbye to the most hospitable and loving family that I was blessed to have been able to stay with! Now I have a family in Antigua which is a lovely thought! They had a cheeky 3yr old- who is on the road to become a mini superstar drummer- who was good fun to play games with and release my inner child! They also had a 13yr old daughter who was lovely and incredible at singing! I will surely be returning to see them again! 

I'm now staying in the volunteer house just outside of Guatemala city with Frank, a MiArca worker, and Serghio, who successfully left the streets in December and is making himself a better life here! 

I'll update about my time here in my next blog! 

E
 Ceci and I outside the church next school ft. Christy her sissy

 Frank (blue shirt), serghio and I after dinner at the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment