Friday 20 February 2015

AFE's clinic

So in my final week at AFE we are going to start painting the clinic at AFE! I've been wanting to do it since I got here but the school have been so busy with other teams here I had to hang fire!

The walls are currently half yellow and green, and half dark blue and light. It doesn't go together and the separating lines for the colours are all messy and an artists nightmare! 
(This is when I can tell I'm my mums daughter!)

So now we are going to repaint it all a light grey, and then I've designed some murals and hopefully one of which will go up on the wall in the waiting area. 

The aim is to make it a sterile but light area, with a bit of fun to give children something to concentrate on whilst waiting! 

Hopefully that will begin on monday- though we may not finish in time for my departure but I know there are people to carry it on! 

I would like to raise the money for the paints that were bought- all in all I think it came to around £80.So if you lovely blog readers would like to donate towards the cost then please do! I don't know how I will work the donations with being here but I will update tomorrow/ Sunday on how that would work! 

Lots of Love, and thankyou for support :)

E


No comments:

Post a Comment